Mukwonago Girls Basketball Club Inc. has in place for the 2016-17 seasons a flat fee registration of that will incorporate most of the basketball costs for each family for the winter. Registration fees are due at time of tryouts. The registration fee is as follows:
3rd and 4th Grade Registration Fee: $225
5th – 8th Grade Registration Fee: $335
- League Registration Fees
- Tournament Fees (subject to limits, 3 per team)
- Two Practice sessions/week
- One apparel purchased by MGBC for each player
- Uniforms ($65 fee)
- Additional tournaments (Optional expense, coach/team decision)
- Travel/Lodging Expenses
- All other Team/Player Expenses
Please keep in mind that the fees include all operational and administrative costs of the Mukwonago Girls Basketball Club. These costs include gym rental, equipment, league fees, insurance and a variety of other business related costs. MGBC is a volunteer/501C (3) non-profit business and although the Board of Directors, Officers, Managers, Fundraising Coordinators and Coaches in the MGBC organization donate their time, we do on occasion hire outside services. These services include but not limited to legal, financial and professional services.
None! All of our coaches and board members are volunteers
- 3rd & 4th grade; MGBC will pay for one (1) tournaments up to a maximum of $350
- 5th -8th grade; MGBC will pay for three (3) tournaments up to a maximum of $650
Please note: For 5th-8th grade teams only; if invited, this will include the WSICT State Tournament for one team at each grade level.